TRANSIENT EMISSION SET
for the measurement of automotive transient emissions as per ISO 7637
The measurement of automotive transient emissions as per ISO 7637-2 requires an electronic switch, a mechanical switch and an artificial network.
The electronic switch generates slow transients while the mechanical switch generates fast transients. The artificial network represents the typical impedance of the wiring.
EMTEST AN 200N100 is designed to meet the requirements of ISO 7637-2, CISPR 25 / O 11452-4 and CISPR 16-1-2 and can be switched accordingly.
- BS 200N100 - Electronic switch, 60V DC/100A:
- Volt.Drop <1.2V@100A, <0.2V@25A
- Peak voltage max. 1,000V
- Reverse-polarity/short-circuit protected
- BSM 200N40 - Mechanical switch, 12/24V DC/40A
- AN 200N100 - ISO 7637-2, CISPR 25, CISPR 16-1-2
- Frequency range 100kHz - 125MHz
- 1,000V DC, 250V AC (up to 1kHz)
- Current max. 100A AC/DC cont.
- Insertion loss < 3dB
EMTEST Transient Emission Set consisting of the BS 200N100 electronic switch, the artificial network AN 200N100 and the BSM 200N40 mechanical switch which are easy-to-use, economic and compact solution, fully compliant to ISO 7637-2.
Small size of the equipment and short interconnections allow to meet the distances specified by the standard.
An optional resistor box RS-Box with shunt resistor is available for transient emission measurements as per ISO 7637-2:2004 and ISO 7637-2:2011.
The RS-Box offers the required 40ohm shunt resistor and other demanding shunt resistors values of e.g. 10ohm, 20ohm and 120ohm.