The EM Test CTR2 is a coaxial current target to monitor Electro Static Discharges built as required by EN/IEC 61000-4-2 Ed.2 standard. The target can be purchased as an option to the ESD generators, model dito or ESD 30. It can be used for measurements up to 30kV. Additional attenuators are available to match the output signal with the input capability of the oscilloscope.
- Current target as per IEC/EN 61000-4-2
- 2Ohm impedance+/- 5％
- Test voltage up to 30kV
- Insertion loss +/- 0.5dB up to 1GHz
- Insertion loss +/- 1.2dB up to 4GHz
- Includes 20dB attenuator and 1mc cableRG400
- Additional attenuators available (optional)
- 50ohm Adapter line CTR2-AD available (optional)
The current target is verified to meet the required insertion loss of +/-0.5dB up to 1GHz and +/-1.2dB up to 4 GHz.
In addition to the current monitor, a Huber&Suhner 2W/20dB attenuator with a 1m Huber&Suhner coaxial cable with type "RG400" connectors are used.
The ESD target, Attenuator A and Cable C form the so-called "Target-Attenuator-Cable" chain being calibrated in this set-up. Attenuators B and C may not be required.