OCS 500N6F series - compact testers for fast/slow damped oscillatory waves and ring wave
EMTEST OCS 500N6F series includes the test capabilities for fast damped oscillatory waves at 3 MHz, 10 MHz and 30 MHz up to 4.4kV and is extendable for slow damped oscillatory waves at 100 kHz / 1 MHz up to 3.0 kV (as per EN/IEC 61000-4-18) and for ring wave up to 6 kV as per EN/IEC 61000-4-12.
Damped oscillatory waves are repetitive transients mainly occurring in power, control and signal cables installed in high voltage and medium voltage stations, divided into slow and fast damped oscillatory waves. The ring wave is a non-repetitive damped oscillatory transient occurring in low-voltage power, control and signal lines supplied by public and non-public networks.
- Fully automated single box test system
- Single DUT port
- Fast Damped Oscillatory Waves up to 4.4 kV
- Slow Damped Oscillatory Waves up to 3 kV (option)
- Ring wave up to 6 kV (option)
- Built-in CDN, 1-phase or 3-phase up to 32 A
- Front panel operation
- USB and GPIB interfaces